The General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine published an operational report from the front as of 18:00 on March 2. It is reported that Russian troops are storming Bakhmut, shelling Zaporozhye, and the Ukrainian military has destroyed an enemy ammunition train.
The General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine writes about this on Facebook.
The main statement from the command:
- Bakhmut direction: the Russian army is advancing, storming Bakhmut. The Armed Forces of Ukraine repelled attacks in the areas of Bakhmut, Khromovo and Ivanovsky, Donetsk region.
- Kupyansk and Limansk directions: the Russians unsuccessfully advanced near Belogorovka and Kremennaya Lugansk region and Disputed Donetsk region.
- Avdeevskoe and Shakhtyorskoe directions: the Russian army advanced in the direction of Kamenka, Severny and Maryinka of the Donetsk region, but also to no avail.
- Zaporozhye and Kherson directions: the Russian army is on the defensive, in some areas it continues to try to create conditions for going on the offensive.
- Volynskoye , Polesskoye , Severskoye and Slobozhansky directions: no change, formation of offensive groupings of the Russian Federation was not found.
- The Russians launched 24 air strikes and three missile strikes (on Chasov Yar in the Donetsk region and Zaporozhye), carried out more than 55 attacks from the MLRS.
- Aviation of the Armed Forces of Ukraine inflicted 13 strikes, and units of missile troops and artillery hit one ammunition train of the Russian army.
Earlier we wrote that the National Police told how many children remain in Bakhmut and told how the evacuation is going .
The war in Ukraine has been going on for 372 days. We follow the news on March 2 in our online .
Earlier we summed up the results of the 371st day of the war . At night, there was an attack by “Shaheds” in Ukraine, all four drones were shot down over the Poltava region. The Armed Forces of Ukraine warned that within two days the enemy could carry out a massive missile attack. The Ukrainian Institute for the Future reported that the Russian Federation could launch its new offensive in the first half of March or in May-June.
Source: Strana Today